Acceptable Use Policy
The following shall apply to and govern your use of RallyCorp, Inc. (“Rally”)’s Services (“Services”).
The Services may not be used in any manner that: (i) is illegal; (ii) is non-compliant with accepted industry best practice guidelines, (iii) disrupts or damages any of Rally’s computer systems or network or other parties’ computer systems and networks, or (iv) violates any person’s rights. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not use the Rally Services.
Rally in its sole discretion shall determine whether there has been a violation of this Policy. Rally may amend this Policy from time to time.
The following list of provides examples of prohibited uses. The list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
- You may not use the Services to violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations issued or promulgated by any competent government authority, including, but not limited to, the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (47 U.S.C. § 227), as amended, Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. § 103 et. seq), the United States’ National Do Not Call Registry, Rules for Carriers Subpart L “Restrictions on Telemarketing, Telephone Solicitation, and Facsimile Advertising” (47 U.S.C. § 64.1200), and (if applicable) the Canada Anti-SPAM Legislation (S.C. 2010, c. 23).
- No Infringing, Illegal, Threatening, Defamatory, and Offensive Uses.
- No deceptive practices such as posing as another person or service for the purposes of Phishing or Pharming.
- Do not distribute any materials of a threatening or harmful nature, including without limitation threats of death or physical harm, or materials that are malicious, harassing, libelous, defamatory, or which facilitate extortion or harmful action.
- Do not distribute any offensive materials, including without limitation obscene, pornographic, indecent or hateful materials and materials which promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Do not send unwanted telemarketing, promotional or informational messages without having procured the necessary consents, right and license from the recipient(s) of your messages.
- Sending unsolicited messages to minors.
- Engage in messaging or activity that is otherwise unlawful.
In addition, you must honor any requests to unsubscribe or opt-out and stop further messaging immediately.
Violation of this Policy may result in termination or suspension of all services provided by Rally and may also result in civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties.
Any failure to enforce this Policy does not amount to a waiver of Rally’s rights.
If you have any questions about the Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting rallycorp.com/contact